Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hubby Wifee Jokes !!




















A man went to police station for filing report for his missing wife:


Man        :     I lost my wife (misty)
Inspector  :    What is her height
Man        :     I never noticed
Inspector  :     Slim or healthy
Man        :     Not slim, can be healthy
Inspector  :     Colour of eyes
Man        :      Never noticed
Inspector  :     Colour of hair
Man        :     Changes according to season
Inspector  :     What was she wearing
Man        :     Saree/suit/ I don’t remember exactly
Inspector  :     Was somebody with her ?????????
Man        :     Yes my Labrador dog, Romeo,  tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non-veg food, we eat together, we jog together….


And the man started crying…..

Inspector:            Lets search for the dog first !!!!!!!



__________________________________________________


Wife to Husband: Do you know the meaning of W I F E? 
Husband : It means, Without Information, Fighting Everytime!
Wife: No darling, it means,With Idiot For Ever




_________________________________________


Wife: I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your hands all day.
Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a new one everyday.

_________________________________________


Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping pills..
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you  ________________________________________


Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.
Husband: You should have known it the minute - I asked you to marry me.
 

_________________________________________


Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it. So I bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: Why Three?
Husband: For you and your parents
 

_________________________________________


Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest?
Husband: A lovely Push...!!!
 

_________________________________________


Q: What is the most effective way to remember your wife's birthday?
A: Just forget it once and you will never forget it again
 

_________________________________________


After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, You know, I was a fool when I married you..
The husband replied, "Yes dear, but I was in love and didn't notice








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts