Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Sunday, April 18, 2010

A collection of Funnies !!

Defense Attorney:
Will you please state your age?


Little Old Lady:
I am 94 years old.


Defense Attorney:
Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?


Little Old Lady:
There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.


Defense Attorney:
Did you know him?


Little Old Lady:
No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney:
What happened after he sat down?


Little Old Lady:
He started to rub my thigh.


Defense Attorney:
Did you stop him?


Little Old Lady:
No, I didn't stop him.


Defense Attorney:
Why not?


Little Old Lady:
It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 30 years ago.


Defense Attorney:
What happened next?


Little Old Lady:
He began to rub my breasts.


Defense Attorney:
Did you stop him then?


Little Old Lady:
No, I did not stop him.


Defense Attorney:
Why not?


Little Old Lady:
His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!


Defense Attorney:
What happened next?


Little Old Lady:
Well, by then, I was feeling so 'spicy' that I just laid down and told him 'Take me, young man. Take me now!'

Defense Attorney:
Did he take you?


Little Old Lady:
Hell, no! He just yelled, ' April Fool!' And that's when I shot him, the little bastard

_____________________________________________

Wife goes to Woolworths, sees men's underwear on sale. She buys a dozen of the same colour. Goes home and gives hubby. 

Hubby protests, "Why buy me the same colour? People will think I do not change underwear!! 

Wife asks,”Which people?"

_________________________________________

A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand.He decided to open it. Inside was a genie.
The genie said," I will grant you three wishes and three wishes only." 

The man thought about his first wish and decided, "I think I want 1 million dollars transferred to a Swiss bank account. POOF! 

Next he wished for a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him. 

He asked for his final wish, " I wish I was irresistible to women." POOF! He turned into a box of chocolates.

___________________________________________

A man with a bald head and a wooden leg is invited to a fancy dress party. He doesn't know what to wear to hide his bald head and his wooden leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain his problem.


A few days later he receives a parcel with a note:


Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a Pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and with your wooden leg you will be just right as a Pirate.
 
The man is offended that the outfit emphasizes his disability, so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and note:


Dear Sir,
Sorry about the previous parcel. Please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and with your bald head you will really look the part.


The man is really incandescent with rage now because the company has gone from emphasizing his wooden leg to drawing attention to his bald head. So he writes a really strong letter of complaint. A few days later he gets a very small parcel from the company with the accompanying letter:


Dear Sir,
Please find enclosed a tin of Golden Syrup. We suggest you pour the tin of Golden Syrup over your bald head, stick your wooden leg up your arse and go as a toffee apple!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts