Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Thursday, April 1, 2010

The new game in town !


What is a KISS?

It's an upper PREPARATION for a lower INVASION that will lead to  further PENETRATION with fast ACCELERATION that will build next GENERATION.

=====================
What men do after sex?

2% eat; 3% smoke cigarettes; 4% take a shower; 5% go to sleep and 86% get up and go back home to their wives.

=====================


Why is your penis better than a credit card?

(a)   Once spent it recharges itself.
(b)   It is accepted worldwide.
(c)   You can let your wife use it as much as she wants
.

=====================


LITTLE GIRL:     Mommy, I just found out that our
                      neighbour's son has a penis like a peanut!
MUM
:               You mean it's small?
LITTLE GIRL:      No it's salty!!!


=====================


A couple recently married was happy with the whole thing. He was happy with the hole, and she was happy with the thing.

=====================


A man was carrying 3 babies in a train.
The lady sitting next to him asked: Are they your babies?

MAN : No, I work in a condom factory and these are customer COMPLAINTS.

=====================


Women top 5 lies:  from the whitest down

5.   I am a virgin.  
4.   It is so big.
3.   I can't do that to my best friend.
2.   I won't gain weight after marriage
1.   I am coming! I am coming!!!


=====================


A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says: You want to play magic. She says: What is that? He says: We go Home, screw, and then you disappear.

=====================


What is the closest thing to a woman's period?

Your SALARY... It comes once a month, lasts 4 or 5 days, and if it doesn't come, you are F*CKED!!!

=====================


Teacher asked: Which part of the body goes to heaven first?  

A Kid replied : The legs...because everynight I see my mum's legs up high and screaming "OH GOD! I'M COMING".


=====================


Teacher: Why did you bring your cat to school?

Pupil : Because I heard my sister's boyfriend  say,  "TONIGHT I WILL EAT YOUR PUSSY".


=====================


What's the difference between a panty and a stage curtain?

Answer : When you pull down the stage curtain, show is over, but when you pull down the
PANTY.... IT'S SHOWTIME.

=====================


AGES OF VAGINA:

16 TO 19     BRAND NEW.
20 TO 29     SLIGHTLY USED
30 TO 49     SECOND HAND
50 TO 59     SUBJECT TO REPAIR
60 TO 69     FOR LUBRICATION
70 TO 79     TOTAL WRECK
80 TO 89     CLOSED FOR  RENOVATION!!!!!!!


=====================


MUM: Didn't I tell you if a stranger touches your breast say "DON'T".  And if he touches your pussy say STOP!

GIRL : But mum, he touched both, so I told him  DON'T STOP!!!!"

=====================


GIRLS REACTION TO PENIS SIZES

9 INCHES -      Oh Shit, pain!!
7 INCHES -      Oh, I'm in heaven
6 INCHES -      OH PERFECT
5 INCHES -      UMMMM OK
4 INCHES -      PUSH MORE
3 INCHES -      IS THAT IN???
2 INCHES -      IDIOT!! JUST USE YOUR TONGUE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts