Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Monday, April 26, 2010

Quickies !!

















This is what we call being "Drunk"


In life, never look down on anybody, unless you are getting a lovely view of the cleavage!

**************

Whenever you see a woman and an opportunity, don't screw the opportunity!

*******************

Man Teases his ex-wife's new husband:
So, dude how was the second-hand Stuff?
New husband: Not bad. After the first 3 inches, she was brand new.

*******************

The saddest part of a Man's body is his Balls. The Lord Almighty sentenced them to : Hang Till Death !

**************
 
Girl: excuse me brother, that's my seat.
Boy: OK! But I'm not your brother, my father never slept with your mom.
Girl: True, but my father did!

**************

A football team loses their star player, Roger Dicks, due to an injury.
Next day a headline reads: Team to play without Dicks.The manager calls up the newspaper and objects, so the editor changes the Headline.
It read: Team to play with Dicks out.

**************

What is the definition of a Lesbian?
Yet another damn woman trying to do a man's job!!!

**************

On a NUDIST's beach a man shakes hand with a lady & says: Pleased to meet you!
Lady: Yeah, I can SEE that.

**************

When God made me, He asked, "Great Memory or Giant Penis?".
I cant Remember what I said.
**************

What advice does the doctor give to sick prostitutes?
Stay out of BED for two days.
 **************

I told my wife I want to die in bed.
She said, "You did last night - three times!"
**************
 
A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the window..
Wife yells: That guy just screwed me twice!
Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in after he screwed you the first time?
Wife: Because I thought it was you, until he started the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts