Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Monday, June 6, 2011

Husband Teaching Wife to fry Eggs !

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs 4 her husband.


Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW ! We need more butter. Oh my GOD ! WHERE r we going 2 get MORE BUTTER? They're going 2 STICK ! Careful . CAREFUL ! I said be CAREFUL! U NEVER listen 2 me when u're cooking ! Never !

Turn them! Hurry up! r u CRAZY ? Have u LOST ur mind ? Don't forget 2 salt them. You know u always forget that. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT !

The wife stared at him. "What is wrong with you? You think I don't know how 2 fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I just wanted 2 show you what it feels like when I'm driving." ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts