Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today's Generations

Six year old boy to a four year old boy: Dude, I found a Condom in the balcony.

Four year old boy: What's a balcony ?



___________________________________________________________



Everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B" - Ex. Blouse, Bra, Bikini , Boobs.
& the lower body with a "P" - Ex Petticoat, Pants, Panties, Pussy.

No wonder men suffer from high BP (Blood Pressure) !!

____________________________________________________________



A girlfriend sends the following msg;



My love.............
If ur sleeping; send me ur dreams
If ur smiling; send me ur smile
If ur crying; send me ur tears
I love u......

He replied;

I'm in the toilet
What do i send..........?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts