Hello you Jovial People !

Please click on Blog Surfer button to your left to make this blog No. 1 in the surfer list. Thank you.

Warning - Do not share with the Boss (or wife) !!

Check out the Advert Banners too - never know when info comes handy.....


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Maria the Latino Servant !

Maria - A Sexy Latino Servant in a Posh American neigbourhood asked for a pay increase from the rich Housewife who has employed her.


The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.

She asked:

'Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?'

Maria: 'Well, Mam, there are THREE REASONS why I want an increase.

The first is that I iron better than you.'

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Maria: 'Your husband say so.'

Wife: 'Oh.'


Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you are a better cook than me?'

Maria: 'Your husband did.'

Wife: 'Oh.



Maria: 'The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in bed.

Wife: (really furious now) 'Ah! Did my husband say that as well?'

Maria: 'No Mam... Your driver says'.

Wife: 'Ok Ok, So how much do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts